Referee Payment Procedure (6/1/10)
Dear TYSL Referees,
Please carefully read through the referee payment procedure outlined below, before
submitting your payment request. Please submit 1 payment request each season.
Thanks for all you have been doing this season, especially for your patience and understanding
for the rescheduled games resulted from weather related cancellations. Please keep up the
good work and finish the season strong.
1. Complete a Referee Payment Sheet, downloadable from
2. Please request payment for ONLY those assignments shown in OFFICIAL Arbiter
schedule. You should not have given games away, gotten games from, and/or swapped
games on your own, without being recorded in the Arbiter.
3. Submit a copy of your Arbiter schedule (and NOT your OWN copy-n-paste version), which
you can obtain by doing the following:
• Log in to your Arbiter account, and click the Schedule tab.
• Under Groups, check ONLY 103509, and under Display, check “Show All.”
• Print the schedule (from your web browser’s menu, go File > Print), and cross out all
Premier/MSPSP games, for which you had already received cash at the field.
• Cross out games already submitted, even though you were not supposed to.
4. For games you were assigned as a Center Referee, submit 1 game sheet for each game.
5. For games you were assigned as an AR, list dates of assignment in the payment sheet.
You should NOT have received game sheets as an AR.
6. If you have any center assignment listed in Arbiter schedule but don’t have a game sheet to
show for, please provide explanations as to why it should NOT be treated as a no-show.
And if it is a no show, then provide explanations in a separate sheet.
7. Mail or drop off the completed package to TYSL Office, following the information provided
at the bottom of payment sheet.